The “Vizinhanças” programme offers a trip through seven different places in Porto, during seven weekends. This summer, the city meets in the squares and gardens of the parishes, from 16 July to 28 August.
Summer has arrived in the city and, with it, the desire to do various outdoor activities, to go for a walk, watch a show or simply be outside enjoying the good weather.
With that in mind, and looking for the best places to “meet everyone with everyone”, an entertainment programme was designed that aims to bring people even closer together in the public space.
For seven weekends, “Vizinhanças” will travel through the seven parishes and merger parish councils of the municipality with a series of activities that will fill Saturday afternoons and Sunday mornings and afternoons.
The line-up includes music, dance, a new circus, street entertainment, workshops, sports and children's activities, making this a programme open and designed for the whole family.
The project kicks off next weekend, 16 and 17 July, in Jardim do Cálem, in the Merger of Lordelo do Ouro and Massarelos parish councils, and runs from 3pm to 8pm on Saturday, and from 10am to 8pm on Sunday.
Access to all activities, which will be announced shortly, is free.
- July 16th and 17th | Cálem Garden (Lordelo do Ouro and Massarelos)
- July 23rd and 24th | Arca d'Água Garden (Paranhos)
- July 30th and 31st | Alameda do Parque (Aldoar, Foz do Douro and Nevogilde)
- August 6th and 7th | Jardim da Corujeira (Campanhã)
- August 13th and 14th | Location to be determined (Bonfim)
- August 20th and 21st | Jardim de Sarah Afonso (Ramalde)
- August 27th and 28th | Largo do Amor de Perdição (Historical Centre)